- Phone: (814) 835-4673
4444 Sterrettania Road Erie, PA 16506
- Sunday: 9:00am-10:15pm & 10:45am-12:00pm
- Deaf Interpretation available at 10:45 service
The following is adapted from Pastor Jim Hodge's recent message about sharing our faith. You can use these steps to glorify God while evangelizing:
A. PRAY BEFORE SHARING
1. Pray for receptive and repentant hearts (Luke 8:5-12)
2. Pray that they will have God's attitude towards sin (John 16:8)
3. Pray for the person to be released to believe (2 Timothy 2:25-26)
4. Pray for a transforming life (Romans 12:1-2)
B. OPENING CONVERSATION QUESTIONS
1. What is your religious background or your spiritual beliefs?
2. What had been your impression of those people you know and consider to be Christians? Positive or Negative?
3. If you had to define a Christian in one or two sentences, what would you say?
4. I'd be really curious to hear who you think God is and what He's like.
5. What are your thoughts about attending church today?
C. SCRIPTURES THAT CAN BE SHARED (ROMAN ROAD)
1. Romans 3:23 - Sin
2. Romans 6:23 - Sin Results
3. Romans 5:8 - God's Provisions
4. Romans 10:13 - Sinners Provisions
5. Romans 10:9 - Salvation
6. Romans 12:1-2 - Transformation
D. PRAYER THAT CAN BE PRAYED WITH THE OTHER PERSON
"Lord Jesus, thanks you for showing me how much I need you. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Please forgive me for my unbelief and sin against You. I am now trusting in You only as my Savior and Lord. Lead me to love and serve You with my life. Amen"